- What is MYR Group's ticker symbol?
- Our common stock ticker symbol is MYRG. MYR Group's stock is traded on NASDAQ.
- When did MYR Group go public?
- During December 2007, MYR Group successfully completed a private placement of 17.8 million shares of its common stock. MYR Group submitted its S-1 to the SEC on January 25, 2008, and became effective on August 12, 2008. Its stock began trading on the NASDAQ on September 9, 2008.
- How do I contact MYR Group investor relations?
- Kristine Walczak
Dresner Corporate Services
20 N. Clark, Suite 3550
Chicago, IL 60602
- Does MYR Group have a dividend reinvestment program or a direct stock purchase program?
- How do I buy MYR Group stock?
- To buy shares of MYR Group stock, contact a brokerage firm.
- Who should I contact regarding my stock certificates?
- You should contact MYR Group's transfer agent.
- How do I contact MYR Group's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS:
Step 1: Log on to AST’s Web site at https://www.astfinancial.com/.
Step 2: Click “Client Login” at the top and select “Shareholders and Investors” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Select “Manage My Accounts” and follow the prompts to access/register your account.
If you need assistance, click the “Contact Us” section at the top of AST’s website for phone, email, web form and standard mail information. TELEPHONE AND E-MAIL ASSISTANCE:
You may reach an AST representative by dialing (888) 509-4619 and selecting Option 1 or by dialing (718) 921-8124. You may also e-mail AST at email@example.com.
Customer service representatives are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. FOR MAIL INQUIRIES:
To contact AST via postal mail:
MYR Group Inc.
c/o American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- What are MYR Group's CUSIP numbers?
- Common Stock CUSIP: 55405W104
Private Placement CUSIPS:
144A Investor - 55405T101
Accredited Investor - 55405T200
Reg S Investor - U62524100
- How do I get a copy of MYR Group's SEC filings?
- MYR Group's SEC filings can be downloaded from our Web site at the following location http://investor.myrgroup.com/sec.cfm.
- Who is MYR Group's independent auditor?
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Does MYR Group hold conference calls?
- Yes, MYR Group hosts conference calls on a quarterly basis. You can access these calls on our Web site at the following location https://myrgroupinc.gcs-web.com/events-and-presentations.